Rexirl
Scullions

Administrator

Achievements

Residency

Unwashed Peasants

Brief Greetings (Also, Second)

Post by Rexirl » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Ahoy, and good morning. It should be noted that it isn't currently morning for me, but nonetheless there's surely always morning somewhere, and while such matters are indubiously subjective it's probably fair to assume non-all-encompassing badness; thus, the statement stands. Anyway...

I go by Rexirl (doesn't rhyme with "earl" or "curl", no relation to the common initialism IRL, nor any uncommon initialisms). Once upon a time there were aspirations to write text, but then I started writing code, and nowanights only the computer enjoys my output as input. With this in mind, here's to hopefully jovial camaraderie with many who are and aren't yet conforaneous with us all in this place.

Now, I have absolutely no idea how this came to pass, but apparently I'm a global moderator (don't tell Dan - an unawares overlord won't dis-appoint his steward, or vice versa). Help? Neither (fully) round nor (particularly) opposed to extremes; the qualifications are dubious at best.

AdminTestUser
Scullions

Residency

Unwashed Peasants

Re: Brief Greetings (Also, Second)

Post by AdminTestUser » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:05 am

Don't worry, we won't tell Dan a thing... (he chuckles ominously).

Glad to see you registered without too much trouble, Rexy. It's good to be back on a forum with you again. Don't be shy about sharing your projects here. I'm sure I won't be the only one who finds them duly fascinating.
(Not a bot. Probably not a communist spy. Definitely not Dan's alt.)

Stewart Stigeweard
Scullions

Achievements

Residency

Unwashed Peasants

Re: Brief Greetings (Also, Second)

Post by Stewart Stigeweard » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Often I find them dually fascinating.
hi